If you are suffering from muscle pain due to an injury, strain, or sprain, you can buy soma online from a reliable online pharmacy at affordable prices. The pharmacy listed below offers International and U.S. delivery; due to regulations Soma cannot be shipped to all Countries. Check your local regulations and laws covering the use and acquisition of this medication.
- Tablet Power: 500mg or 350mg
- Amount of Pills: 120 tabs, 90 tabs, 60 tabs, 30 tabs
Soma, also known as Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant, which works by decreasing the muscle tone stopping skeletal muscle contractions. This medication blocks all the pain signals traveling between the nerves and the brain. It is used to relieve pain and stiffness caused by muscle spasms and discomfort due to strain and sprain. Soma has proven to be functional against various types of pain (even if pain is not associated to muscle spasm) because of its analgesic-sparing effect on opioid analgesics.
Muscle relaxants like soma must be taken only as prescribed and directed by a medical practitioner. Muscle relaxants make the pain disappear and make the patient feel a lot better; nevertheless, muscles will only heal with the correct physical therapy, exercise and a good rest.
The usual adult dosage of soma is one 350mg tablet, but it is also available on pills of 500mg. Usage in patients younger than 12 years of age is not approved by the FDA. It is recommended that you take Soma with food, or with milk, to minimize the likelihood that you will suffer an upset stomach as a result of taking the medication.
This medication can be habit-forming and must be used only by the person it was prescribed for, following all the directions given by the doctor on the prescription label. It should never be prescribed to a person with a background of addiction to any substance.
- Before you buy soma online, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease; liver disease; allergy to any kind of medications; or a history of alcohol or drug dependence. You may not be able to take it, or you may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during your therapy.
- Carisoprodol should never be given to another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- Carisoprodol is in the FDA pregnancy category C. This means that it is not known whether it will be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant. It is also not known whether soma passes into breast milk. Do not take it without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
- Soma is not approved by the FDA for use by children younger than 12 years of age.
- When you buy soma online, you must take in consideration that this medication can have serious interactions with alcohol resulting in dangerous unwanted effects. Alcohol may cause a dangerous decrease in alertness and judgment, limiting your thinking and reaction when used during treatment with this muscle relaxant.
- Soma may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Therefore be cautious when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Avoid these activities if possible.
- Soma may cause serious interactions when used along with many other medications.
Possible Side Effects
Carisoprodol may cause dizziness, vertigo, ataxia, tremor, agitation, irritability, headache, depressive reactions, syncope, and insomnia. Allergic or idiosyncratic reactions occasionally develop. Patients taking soma for the first time may experience: Skin rash, erythema multiforme, pruritus or eosinophilia. Severe reactions have been manifested by asthmatic episodes, fever, weakness, dizziness, angioneurotic edema, smarting eyes, hypotension, and anaphylactoid shock.
Seek emergency medical attention. Symptoms of a Soma overdose include low blood pressure (weakness, fainting, confusion), decreased breathing, and unconsciousness.